Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Can you recommend a pump to carry on a ride please
  • peasant
    Free Member

My son lost the non return valve in my pump 😕 so i will need to replace it asap, can you recommend me one for mtb duties thanks

TooTall
    Free Member

Lezyne do a couple. I use mine on mtb and road rides and they both cope with either.

jonnyseven

Topeak mountain morph if you don’t like pi**ing around with small pumps and want the job done quickly.

sandwicheater

Can you not fix the pump?

I would second the Topeak Mountain Morph.

Northwind

Truflo Minitrack for me. Cheaper and better made than a Morph and even faster to inflate a tyre. Though I don’t like the screw-on chuck that much, it does work, it’s just fiddly.

http://www.singletrackbikes.co.uk/m11b269s527p30803/Truflo_Minitrack_Pump_2_Stage_Barrel_With_Foot_Plate_and_Gauge/RS_GB?gclid=CM-_6K3XzL8CFWvlwgod-ZIADw

treaclesponge
    Free Member

Another vote for Lezyne here, got the Pressure Drive and its great, flexible hose that fits between the valve and pump so no bending of the valve!

cliffyc
    Free Member

Lezyne Pressure Drive use it on MTB and road bike, great performance for it’s compact dimensions. 🙂

Scapegoat

M:Part Evolution. Pack sized and shifts a lot of air. Mini-floor pump with hose and footclip.

takisawa2

Lezyne Alloy Drive.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I like the lezyne [ road and mtb] though screwing On is a pain but then again my pumps are now over 10 years old and will be passed on in my will.

thejesmonddingo

I’ve got an Airace FIT H2,£20,very fast,high pressure high volume,built in hose means connecting is very easy,recommended.

joolsburger
    Free Member

3rd the topeak mm

joshvegas
    Free Member

Lost count but lezyne with hose.

gogg
    Free Member

I use a Lezyne Alloy drive, very happy with it. Love the bendy hose, it’s like punk rock hasn’t been invented yet and Jim Callaghan is still PM.

PePPeR

For the road or on the trails Topeak, for the workshop Lezyne.

I actually prefer the road morph as I have both types of bikes and this will do both whereas the mountain morph can’t.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I’ve got a to peak one with a hose and a fold out foot so you use it like a track pump. Works a treat and not too bulky for your Camelback. I use one 16g CO2 cartridge to get things going then top up with the pump. Only downside is there is no pressure gauge. It would be nice to pump it back up to my desired pressure.

slowoldman

I have a Topeak RaceRocket. Not particularly racy but small and light.

timmys

I was going to fall in line and recommend the Lezyne that I’ve been carrying around for years but realised I’ve never used it. Yay for tubeless. It does look pretty though.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Mountain Morph

dantsw13

Phaart Rumbler from On-One.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Can you recommend a pump to carry on a ride please’ is closed to new replies.