Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Can you recommend a good long stay car park for Bristol airport?
  • jj55

Flying out on Tuesday for 2 weeks and need a long stay car park for Bristol Airport any recommendations?

billybob
    Free Member

there's a b&b near by that offers car parking – can't remember the name tho!

jj55

Hmm, could be difficult to find …….. 😯

TooTall
    Free Member

on site has always been very competitive at Bristol airport – used it myself.

br
    Free Member

Get a taxi there/back – start your holiday earlier and don't worry about your 'intake' on the flight back.

nickjb
    Free Member

We always use the on-site. Its only a couple of quid more, if that, and you can walk to the terminal. Much quicker than waiting for a mini-bus

the_prophet
    Free Member

same here, on sites always worked out the cheapest for me. APH or something like that i think??

or I can rent you a space at mine? 😉

jj55

Cool… thanks for the tips – Taxi would be a bit pricey as i live nearly 100 miles from the airport and no drinking cos I'm driving at the other end .. doh!

MrNutt
    Free Member

the airport tavern always look after my shed and despite their shonky van, run down pub and portacabin office I've never had cause to complain 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

http://www.parkatmyhouse.co.uk/parking/bristol-international-airport-airport/

I used that site for parking at Heathrow when I last flew – lots cheaper than any official car park.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Can you recommend a good long stay car park for Bristol airport?’ is closed to new replies.