Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • can you download stuff from Soundcloud? (Quantic content!)
  • headsup-spam
    Free Member

Quantic mix

Want to grab this piece of goodness – HELP!

whatnobeer
    Free Member

The link that says ‘download’? Just above the music wave?

click here

Jamie
    Free Member

As above:

Jamie
    Free Member

Edit: Grabbed it for myself, but encoded to *.mp3, -V0 using LAME 3.97 in case you’re a quality whore.

Get it here.

timc
    Free Member

Jamie – Member
    Edit: Grabbed it for myself, but encoded to *.mp3, -V0 using LAME 3.97 in case you’re a quality whore.

Get it here.

What do you mean? is it not already an mp3?

_tom_
    Free Member

It is and re-encoding won’t do anything to improve the quality. Probably make it worse if anything.

rewski
    Free Member

nice
    j.rocc is a great dj, saw him at a stonesthrow gig a few years ago, he mashed up loads of dilla tracks, he’d recently died, the crowd went mental, well worth digging out his dilla mix podcasts on stonesthrow.

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

There’s also a Chrome plugin for those times when the download link isn’t available

Jamie
    Free Member

It is and re-encoding won’t do anything to improve the quality. Probably make it worse if anything.

I am not stupid enough to transcode an mp3. Weird, the mix was an .aif file when I downloaded it.

Dobbo

Just been looking at Soundcloud after a signing up a long time ago, can you order searches in to length and popularity?

I picked Dub, advanced search is limited to Short Med or Long length but you cant order the search high to low etc.

DezB
    Free Member

radtothepowerofsik – Member
    There’s also a Chrome plugin for those times when the download link isn’t available

that’s a bit naughty innit.

Dobbo

that’s a bit naughty innit.

It’s only for tracks where they forget to add the download link. 😆

fisha
    Free Member

Offliberty works on soundcloud as well.

You copy and paste the URL of the individual page for the song into it, press the button and it’ll then give you a link to the raw MP3

_tom_
    Free Member

I am not stupid enough to transcode an mp3. Weird, the mix was an .aif file when I downloaded it.

Good 🙂 Yep the only version I could get was a 320kbps mp3.

This is an awesome mix, one of the most enjoyable I’ve heard for a while.

rewski
    Free Member

This mix is perfect for a Sunny Friday afternoon, download it now. Thanks for the headsup headsup 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘can you download stuff from Soundcloud? (Quantic content!)’ is closed to new replies.