Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Can you convert DT Swiss wheels to Boost?
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hi chaps,

Is there any way to convert a DT Swiss 240 hub to boost? I can’t see any adapters on the Dt site…

Cheers

Ricks

jabbi
    Free Member

Wolftooth Boostinator, Here

hatter

Just FYI, DT themselves do not recommend using one of these and doing so voids any hub warranty you may have.

Not really a big deal if you’ve got an old or 2nd hand hub but if it’s still under warranty you may want to take that into consideration.

thedude
    Free Member

Yeah they don’t recommend it because they want you to buy new hubs. How would they know you ever used these adaptors.

hatter

How would they know

I’d guess because they design and manufacture more high end hubs for more people than pretty much anyone else in the industry.

you ever used these adaptors.

Nope, but a mate was looking into it, mailed DT Swiss about the boostinator to see whether it was compatible with his 240 and they basicaly said ‘on your own head be it.’

Thought that was worth mentioning.

They’re far from only company to be wary of using aftermarket parts in thier products either, use Superstar or SwissStop pads in your Shimano or Avid brake and *poof* there goes that warranty too.

honourablegeorge

I like how you broke his question into two pieces and answered those instead. Not seen that one before.

thedude
    Free Member

Ha ha that is funny

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Can you convert DT Swiss wheels to Boost?’ is closed to new replies.