Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Can you buy this Mercx portrait?
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Would like some more cycle art in the hallway, can you imagine wussing out on your training with the big man giving you the look as you leave the house.

samuri
    Free Member

yep. That picture says ‘you’re so weak, just die’

darrell
    Free Member

ok ok ok im going.

brilliant picture and just what i need as i fail to train for the tour de flanders sportif. Just cause theres a load of snow and ice outside and its blowing a gale. pah.

oldgit
    Free Member

There are a few other good images I’d like to hang on the wall, but I’m seriously having trouble finding anything to actually buy.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

can you not get them printed on canvas??
    link

confuzzed
    Free Member

Darrell, the Tour of Flanders sportif is an excellent ride. Have ridden a couple of times. Easy to tuck into a big group of Belgians, or accidentally tow them, as my brother and I found out as we rode along having a chat. Turned around and there were about twenty people tucked in behind us.

Brilliant picture. Scary man.

Blackhound

Don’t know about The Cannibal but there was a number of similar pcs in the Rouleur photo album of 2007 of the current crop of pro’s. Timm Kolln was the photographer.

lazybike
    Free Member

Merckx on a bad day! That first picture says, go back to bed your wasting your time!

oldgit
    Free Member

lazybike, that is one of the other two images I wouldn’t mind. The third one is the ‘pop art’ portrait.

lazybike
    Free Member

I take it you’ve been here ….Big Ring Riding

What about one of those high st printing places, do they make posters.

oldgit
    Free Member

Oh yeah BRR has a place in my heart.

I suppose I could try and convert it to poster size, something like 500x300mm

oldgit
    Free Member

Cheers Andy, just requested a copy.

Kevevs
    Free Member

great photo. molten hardcore!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Can you buy this Mercx portrait?’ is closed to new replies.