Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Can you beat this for a worn saddle?
  • ski
    Free Member

Mine has seen better days!

Is that the worst out there?

Someone must have a more beaten up saddle, show me your worst!

😉

oliverracing

damn – should have taken photos of the one I retired off my campus bike last month – that was glued, taped and had been recovered. I finally give up when I bent the rails jumping off a curb

andytherocketeer

blimey. worn a hole right thru it.

ski
    Free Member

blimey. worn a hole right thru it.

I have actually 😉 check out the other side!

wiggles
    Free Member

No pic, but changed one for a customer that was down to just a few lumps of foam on rails. His dog had eaten the rest…

jekkyl

Nice tyres Op, conti verticals. I use them and get on with them great, rarely mention it on here though for fear of getting shot down coz they only cost 12 quid but for me they work really well.

wwaswas

slowjo
    Free Member

@jekkyl

Weren’t Conti Vert Pros the default answer to every ‘what tyre’ thread back in the day?

Oh how times change!

wwaswas

Oh how times change!

the powers of the 853 sticker seem to be on the wane too 🙁

unovolo
    Free Member

Them Brooks are just about broken in, a couple of turns on the tensioning screw and a bit of proofride and will be good as new.

GrahamS

Is that top Brooks chained to the bike to stop someone nicking it?

Who’d nick that??

wwaswas

Who’d nick that??

from the shape, a baboon 🙂

ski
    Free Member

jekkyl – Member

Nice tyres Op, conti verticals. I use them and get on with them great, rarely mention it on here though for fear of getting shot down coz they only cost 12 quid but for me they work really well.

Been using them for donkeys, wait till they go semislick then replace, never felt the need to change (bit like the saddle).

molgrips
    Free Member

Come off it – the leather hasn’t worn through anywhere, and it’s still attached to the shell everywhere. That’s nearly new, that is!

I had a Sella Turbo Lite that was 50% tape holding a scrap of leather in somewhere close to its original position.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Can you beat this for a worn saddle?’ is closed to new replies.