Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Can we have a southwest bike jumble please?
  • walla24
    Free Member

I have so much stuff to shift but fed up with ebay…and I like rummaging through other folks bits

Anyone fancy a jumble soon?

pinetree
    Free Member

I’d be into that. I’m based down in Plymouth, and am happy to travel. Was there not talk of one happening in Exeter a while back?

nickjb
    Free Member

There’s one in Bristol every month and occasional jumbles in Exeter.

eskay

There was one in Frome last weekend.

walla24
    Free Member

nick- when is the next bristol one chap?

mtbfix

First Saturday of every month, I think.

eviljoe
    Free Member

For Exeter , Amedias is your man. Should be organising another one soon…

flashes
    Free Member

Yes 1st Saturday of the month for the Bristol one, free to set up, lovely people, waterside setting and some nice riding just a “wee” climb away…..

amedias
    Free Member

The next Exeter one is likely to me in May, we’re just hammering out dates at the moment and will then be putting out comms.

Great new location on the Quay!

instanthit
    Free Member

Amedias is there anywhere we can sign up for direct communication for Exeter dates?

eviljoe
    Free Member

Ride On have a Facebook page

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Bristol one is good outside Muddock.Car park is £1 per hour which is cheap these days.Good friendy folk.Take your own table if you have one.They will lend you one.

amedias
    Free Member

next bike Jumble is Sunday 4th May!

We will be running if from the new charity HQ on Exeter Quay, please see poster for details and feel free to contact me with any questions!

If all goes well this will become a regular feature, either monthly or bi-monthly so all you South West jumblers will have a regular opportunity to buy and sell your spares.

amedias
    Free Member

It’s this weekend!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Can we have a southwest bike jumble please?’ is closed to new replies.