• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by gee.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Can the hive mind help me choose an AirPrint printer please?
  • monkeyharris
    Free Member

As the title really, it appears to be a minefield of conflicting reviews and dubious compatibility. Obviously I would like the moon on a stick- all the features at minimal cost. Any recommendations please?

cranberry
    Free Member

I’ve always found Canon printers good – and have something like this:

Canon MG6250

Be careful that a cheap printer doesn’t mean more expensive than normal catridges – check out the cost of printing per page.

EDIT – that might not have Airprint for those locked into the Apple way of doing things. info from Canon

drlex
    Free Member

Bought the Canon MG5350 with a £10 set of cartridges from eBay last month – so far, so good. AirPrint is stupidly easy.

monkeyharris
    Free Member

Thanks, I’m not entirely locked into the Apple world, but it would be very handy to print straight from the phone. That canon looks good, but a bit more than I wanted to spend really.

manoirdelourde
    Free Member
    CountZero

I’ve always rated Epson printers, but Canon get good reviews too.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

HP 6510 working well for me so far on airprint

gee
    Free Member

If you run OSX, just download Fingerprint and use your existing printer. Runs brilliantly and I can print from any iOS device as long as the “hub” PC is turned on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Can the hive mind help me choose an AirPrint printer please?’ is closed to new replies.