Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Can someone please tell me when the footballs on!
  • alwyn
    Free Member

Having just cycled past Ibrox football stadium and the end of a Glasgow Rangers match in an all in one lycra tank top and pink cycling shoes! My life briefly flashed before my eyes amongst shouts of: 'poof' and 'cycling c**t'.

So after dissing all those football threads and being out of the football loop, I would be very grateful if every match around Glasgow could be discussed in detail at least the day before as it could just save my life!

Junkyard
    Free Member
    scaredypants

I think on-one do a tutu now, just to complete the look

alwyn
    Free Member

I would have been safer in a Celtic shirt with a big neon flashing sign saying, 'Rangers are gayers'

Thank god they won, so the fans were in a happy mood.

Smee
    Free Member

I would call wearing a lycra tank top and pink cycling shoes in that part of Glasgow, or any part of Scotland for that matter, asking for trouble.

alwyn
    Free Member

Its fine, it makes me cycle faster. Everyone is very chilled, they have a lot of cyclists on the route 75 (which is the best close TT road in the world) and they have a mountain bike centre quite near.

In fact the locals are so nice, two helped me out with my puncture. One gave me a patch and another gave me a tube. It would have been a lonely walk back without people like that.

I think they don't like it because they can't pull it off, bear bellied football pansies. (They can't get me here 😀 )

jonb
    Free Member
    stuartie_c
    Free Member

Thank god they won, so the fans were in a happy mood.

Nope – they had a third consecutive 0-0 draw. Poor Rangers.

sc-xc

One gave me a patch and another gave me a tube

I will never understand Glasgow sex-slang.

steve_b77
    Free Member

You live in Glasgow and don't know when one half of the old firm is playing at home, do you not have a tele/radio/internet/a news paper ever?

alwyn
    Free Member

No tele, radio do have the internet and do read the paper but not the Glasgow one.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Can someone please tell me when the footballs on!’ is closed to new replies.