Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Can someone please explain to me why chavs and neds….
  • Drac

I hate both roads they’re just awful but yeah A697 can be more pleasant.

piemonster

I will * pay exactly two English/Scottish pounds (maybe euros) to anyone that successfully introduces the subject of confirmation bias to the Scottish independence thread.

*possibly

rudebwoy
    Free Member

ok kevj–what /who do you expect to wear bicycle clips–?

plassy bags on bike seats, obviously evidence of a drug deal aftermath …coz thats what goes on in council estates … 🙄

winston_dog
    Free Member

Drac the stuff going on in Alnwick isn’t quite the same as Moss Side, Toxteth, Rusholme, Cantril Farm

Not the same but it was always a good place to get a good kicking when I was younger. Some absolute lunatics from that place, they would of survived quite well in the inner cities.

blooddonor
    Free Member

@kevj. You use your poo as a phone, now that is amazing!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Perhaps they do it as an act of kindness to the DNA base of the bicycle…

https://files.nyu.edu/dpa218/public/atomic.htm

kevj
    Free Member

Rudebwoy, I’ve got a set of them! Well, one clip, I lost the other one. Haven’t noticed them on anyone for a while. Roadies tend to wear lycra and mountain bikers, shorts. Not always the case though.

I have seen trackies tucked into socks though. Sometimes they are riding a bike, sometimes not.

Blooddoner, brilliant! Runs off to change forum name to ‘gadget-shitter’.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

I used to have a placcy bag over my saddle for a large proportion of the time it was being used. It kept my rrs dry when the bits of wet foam protruding from the knackered saddle had got wet in the rain.

I guess that makes me a ned, or maybe just someone who thinks what you do on a bike is more important than how expensive/bling that bike is or looks…

grum
    Free Member

Common people are just dreadful aren’t they. Still, at least they are terribly amusing.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Girl in my office has a poly bag over the saddle of her vintage kona complete with child seat, about as middle class as they come.

Clarification: Thats a “vintage kona”… 😀

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Common people are just dreadful aren’t they. Still, at least they are terribly amusing.

😆

unovolo
    Free Member

It’s used by illusionists to perform certain tricks I can’t recall the proper term.

Isn’t that along the lines of subliminal suggestion.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Can someone please explain to me why chavs and neds….’ is closed to new replies.