• This topic has 100 replies, 58 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by yunki.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 101 total)
  • Can someone please explain Kim Kardashian to me?
  • franksinatra

I am confused.

She isn’t an actor, musician, sports person, just famous for being famous. The media seems obsessed with her arse but I think her arse is slightly freakish.

What is it all about, am I missing something?

dbcooper
    Free Member

Famous for being famous.
    Just don’t bother with her.
    She is happy that you have asked this, any exposure is exposure, in fact my reply is good for her..

Steely Dan “Show business kids making movies of themselves, you know they don’t give a **** about anybody else”

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dwBGvn23zg[/video]

hammyuk
    Free Member

Think the point is not to worry – just imagine knocking one out over her instead….

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The media seems obsessed with her arse

There is a lot of it….

but yes part of the famous for no real reason but trying really hard to be famous

rickmeister

Second most famous vacuum, next to Space …

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Empty head, big bum.

That’s about it, really.

MoreCashThanDash

The fact that we are discussing this shows she has won.

Grr, damnit!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Wasn’t her father one of OJ’s lawyers?

binners

She exists as a metaphor for how shallow and vacuous our society has become.

Hey… I’m a celebrity starts on Sunday!

trail_rat
    Free Member

as local radio put it this morning.

“mankind has managed to put a probe on a moving asteroid but we still cant work out why kim kardashians famous”

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m sure posts like this will diminish her exposure.

maccruiskeen

Theres a new entertainment form – turning your private life into a soap opera. Its what the ‘famous for being famous’ industry is all about.

Tradtional entertainment – singing/dancing/acting is all about creating facade. People like the idea of being famous and they like to fantasise about what being famous would be like. But properly famous people don’t like to drop the facade and are very protective of their privacy and home life so you can’t find out.

Reality stars are all about allowing viewers to peer into your private life as entertainment. Even if your private life curiously seems to follow a shooting script and a production schedule.

Theres also a category thing. Broadcasters (particularly UK terrestrial ones) often have quotas they need to meet in terms of providing factual content as well as entertainment.- News, current affairs, documentary and so on. ‘Reality’ and ‘Factual Entertainment’ are ways working around those quotas producing easy-to-make cookie cutter telly instead of having to think or make or do anything. Come Dine With Me, What Peter Did Next, The Only Way is Chelsea, Sun Sex and Suspicous Parent – format-driven reality – these are things you can do with money and time you’re supposed to spend on Panorama, Horizon and Storyville.

DezB
    Free Member

Hmm, is she the one that does those luxury side-pot yogurt* ads? No idea otherwise. Wouldn’t know her arse if I fell into it face first.

*they’re vile

jimjam
    Free Member

As I understand it, she was moderately famous as a society brat until a sex tape she made was “leaked” at which point she became very famous, gaining her a reality tv show to promote herself and her foul, braindead, vacuous, selfish ignorant horrible f*cking family.

My wife watches it and it is genuinely car crash stuff. Imagine if you will a group of people who have every possible advantage, every conceivable privilege, and yet all they do is bitch, moan, snype and back stab everyone, all while being completely oblivious to the real world.

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

I’m having a bacon and sausage sarnie for breakfast

maccruiskeen

can you start crying or have an argument about it please.

And que Ravey

Jamie
    Free Member

What’s it’s arse like?

cloudnine
    Free Member

someone post a pic

dooosuk
    Free Member

Hmm, is she the one that does those luxury side-pot yogurt* ads?

No, that’s Scherzinger (sp?)

maccruiskeen

What’s it’s arse like?

Jamie’s got a Lardon

DezB
    Free Member

No, that’s Scherzinger

Off of the Pussy Cat Dolls? Do they look the same?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Baby[i]Ravey[/i] got back (bacon)

dooosuk
    Free Member

Off of the Pussy Cat Dolls? Do they look the same?

Yes and not really. I’m sure you can Google image search as well as the rest of us 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

someone post a pic

Mmmmmm.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Two words:

No.

Why?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

someone post a pic

OK. I’ll take the risk of posting this;

P-Jay
    Free Member

Famous for being famous, well you could say she’s a ‘reality TV star’, but that’s pretty much the same thing.

If you’re looking for positives her fame could be taken as a sign of the end of the ‘great recession’- the early to mid 2000’s were really the age of the ‘reality star’ and the ‘bling culture’ they epitomised – once the banks fell and everyone no longer thought they were rich all those It Girls, Former Page 3 ‘models’ and ‘socialites’ fell out of favour – but the fear seems to have passed for now and that sort of nonsense is back – even Kerry Katona seems to be booking gigs at the moment!

Jamie
    Free Member

someone post a pic

Of the sandwich?

franksinatra

know her arse if I fell into it face first.

You wouldn’t come out alive

mrblobby
    Free Member

I’m told by a secondary school teacher friend that many kids these days that, when asked what they want to be when they grow up, say “a celebrity” 😕

franksinatra

I understand the famous for being famous thing but these people are usually you ‘c-list’ celebs who are snapped coming out of nighclubs and then everyone loses interest after a few months. But Kardashian seems to be huge (and no, i’m not just talking obout her cartoon arse)

binners

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU[/video]

Kryton57

cloudnine – Member
    someone post a pic

This is a presentable version, there’s lots more er… “material” avaible on t’internet re Ms Kardasian’s assets.

mogrim

My brother did a photoshoot with her (he was the photographer). Apparently she was really nice in person.

So she could be worse.

geoffj

Imagine if you will a group of people who have every possible advantage, every conceivable privilege, and yet all they do is bitch, moan, snype and back stab everyone, all while being completely oblivious to the real world.

STW?

hammyuk
    Free Member

Lets all be honest – you wouldn’t climb over her to get to Cougar…..

jools182
    Free Member

Apparentely Kathie Lee Gifford is to blame

mrblobby
    Free Member

geoffj… post of the day!

DezB
    Free Member

This is a presentable version, there’s lots more er… “material” avaible on t’internet re Ms Kardasian’s assets.

Blimey, twin sisters that dress the same at their age.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 101 total)

The topic ‘Can someone please explain Kim Kardashian to me?’ is closed to new replies.