Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Can someone do a Rob Warner version of this please?
  • Houns
    wiggles
    Free Member

I would but im not sure I’m happy to search google images for ” a bag of smashed up arseholes”

Houns

Ha ha! 😆

dannyh
    Free Member

I thought it was ‘bag of mashed up arse’oles’ myself, but this kind of nit picking doesn’t really seem appropriate with Warner.

‘Wetter than prince Phillip’s underpants’ was a fave of mine then seamlessly moving into ‘it’s alright, I doubt he’s listening’ when Richard cuninghame spluttered out ‘poor prince Phillip’.

I can’t remember which race it was a few years ago, but it was at Canberra and there were two Aussies commentating as Nathan Rennie was on his run. At that time he was sporting massive lamb chop sideburns, loving referred to as ‘bugger-grips’ by said commentators. Marvellous.

wiggles
    Free Member

Might well be mashed up, was working from memory. Couldn’t be bothered to fetch “The big book of Rob warner similes and metaphors volume V” from the library at this late hour 😉

dannyh
    Free Member

No worries.

Can someone open one of those online petitions?

Warner for TMS.

Or maybe

Warner for parliament.

Houns

dannyh – Member
    No worries.

Can someone open one of those online petitions?

Warner for TMS.

😆 I would love that!

Happy that Swanny is joining TMS though

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Can someone do,

“Ed Leigh, the Elbry Sandland of snowsports commentary”

matt_outandabout

That first link, genuinely lol.
    R4 had incredibly positive public feedback to their and the lass that joined in, commentary.

dabble
    Free Member

Thats a funny link, i lol’ed.

As for Warner, “He’s off! He’s off! He’s off like a Jewish foreskin!” is a personal favourite, there needs to be a youtubes compilation made up of them all, i have neither the time (false) nor the inclination (true) but i would love to see that. Love it.

ohrats
    Free Member

When he describes tracks as being “wetter than a dolphin with a bladder infection” is pretty good.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Can someone do a Rob Warner version of this please?’ is closed to new replies.