Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Can my Strava routes be overlaid on to an OS map?
  • strike
    Free Member

I’m all new to this, hence the question!

wwaswas

you can save them as gpx files and load them into anything that’ll show os maps – memorymap or viewranger, etc

Conan257
    Free Member

Or import them into endomondo

jam-bo
    gazc
    Free Member

you have made my day 😀

kcal

seconded for jam bo’s post.

Bonus is the flipper then works for Endomondo and many other map apps – even viewing tracks for the Highland Trail 550 as I found.

warns74
    Free Member

You can also export the GPX file from Strava then import and overlay it onto 1:25k and 1:50k OS maps via Bing Maps, (use the “my places” function)

jam-bo

i’m going home then.

Raymond

jam bo, take the whole week off, you have made me a very happy man! (something of an OS map junkie here)

wwaswas

that velo viewer thing is great 🙂

bartimaeus
    Free Member

Not only can your Strava rides be overlaid on an OS 1:25,000 map using the Veloviewer map flipper, but ALL your rides can be mapped at the same time – the map flipper works with the Strava Heatmap and the Multiple Ride Mapper

DavidB
    Free Member

The velo viewer code is clever and only a few lines, it simply replaces the google image urls with urls from the other map providers. I’m tempted to create a Rickroll version

gwaelod
    Free Member

The other veloviewer tool for segment tracking is good too…it meticulously records your descent down a segments rankings…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Can my Strava routes be overlaid on to an OS map?’ is closed to new replies.