Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Can I stick something on ebay but stop an individual numpty bidding/buying it?
  • RustyNissanPrairie

Have bought sold/loads of stuff on ebay without much hassle but only because I tend to have collection only. It saves ‘not as described/broken/missing’ issues even if it narrows the field of available bidders.

Anyways – i stuck a bike frame on before xmas and ended up answering a lot of numpty questions from a guy a few hundred miles away. The mither got that bad that I pulled the listing (also coincided with major health problems in the family so didn’t want the hassle). My spider senses were tingling with the questions he was asking – it just smelt of ‘not as described I want a partial refund’ setup even though the frame is new/unused.

Relisted this Saturday with clear details on collection only and with my town/location in the description.
    Numpty #1 fires off a question first thing Sunday morning = whereabouts in the country are you (same place as last time we had this discussion!), before I reply he’s hit buy it now and paid.
    Cue long discussion about it being collection only and not wanting to box it up and post/wait for courier “why not? – they’re insured” etc etc. In the end I cancelled and refunded him.

So to get to the point – how do I stick it back on Ebay but stop numpty#1 bidding/buying it? I cant be doing with the mither!

iffoverload
    Free Member

bank transfer 😉

RustyNissanPrairie

Thanks Jamie

maccruiskeen

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,..::|||(¯•._Damn you! Why you no let me buy your frame_.•´¯)|||::..¸¸,ø¤º°`

funkmasterp

I’ll take it off your hands if you’ll deliver it?

RustyNissanPrairie

I’ll take it off your hands if you’ll deliver it?

only if you pay for it with a Playstation 2 and an ounce of weed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Can I stick something on ebay but stop an individual numpty bidding/buying it?’ is closed to new replies.