Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Can I start a 'god sunday evenings are boring' or did I use up my yearly quota?
  • emma82
    Free Member

God, not even the fresh prince of bel air can help and I’ve had to many beers to go out and do anything now 🙁

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m dinking cider, listening to the sound of my dinner being cooked, posting on here and feeling smug about riding 150 miles yesterday.

There’s very little else I’d like to be doing.

emma82
    Free Member

Dinking? Clearly you dinked too much 🙂

allthegear
    Free Member

I’m recovering from a big weekend of partying at Norwich Pride.

I’m amazed that the red wine came out of my white jeans, though – truly shocked!!

Rachel

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

start an argument than?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

ahhhh, sheeeezh… you know what I mean!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

My wife fell down the stair on Friday and nearly broke her back. She is basically okay now apart from the pain but it is giving me a whole new experience of cooking food, cleaning and other ‘stuff’ that is normally her domain.

After the frantic scariness of Friday (first time I have called 999 for someone else’s injury) I found Saturday quite therapeutic. The thrill has now worn off.

TV is carp. Can’t get too bladdered in case she needs and help and need to keep track of the pain drugs rota.

Grrr. I am meant to be the one with accidents and people taking care of me, not her. She is being just plain selfish.

billybob
    Free Member

give it 15mins & the usual Top Gear arguments will start….

emma82
    Free Member

I hate top gear, seriously past it’s sell by date.

I knew what you meant yeti – you must have a lady friend if someone is cooking for you? When did you kidnap her??!!

Wca sorry to here about your current situation. Must be crap having to cook an clean 🙄 probably a good time to trade her in…. Only joking get well soon mrs accident. Ohh the irony 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

get over it! I’m having an “argument” with a friend about cheese and onion crisps being green.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Couple of months ago… I let her out, but she keeps coming back.

When’s the wedding?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Kevevs – Member

get over it! I’m having an “argument” with a friend about cheese and onion crisps being green.

Walkers are blue

Sue_W
    Free Member

Sunday evening so far:

– Short but fast road ride round the great Orme
    – lovely pasta dinner
    – Countryfile on the TV cos it’s on the Llyn Penisula which is one of my favouristist local places to ride

Contemplating whether or not to have a glass of wine … have probably drunk too much this weekend after having boozing friends to stay, but am tempted …

emma82
    Free Member

I can’t be bothered to start a fight 🙁 that’s how bored I am

Bless yeti – you can plan your own big fat wedding now?!! Mine is in 26 sleeps 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah, but no.

I wouldn’t have to ask you if you’d sent me an invite. 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

In 1989 I met a french woman at a road sign in the Sinai desert – ‘Cairo 55km’. I was on a mountain bike, she was on a moped. we traveled together for 6 days then parted company. Yesterday we met for the first time since then and it was bloody ace, had a great time catching up. Such a cool lady. Hence, I am refuse to be bored this evening. And I’m also working.

emma82
    Free Member

God everyone wants an invitation to my wedding. Tis not wills and Kate styleee you know, just lurk in the bins like you are used too.

Idave how’s your daughter getting on? Is she finished at school and hopefully the bullies to?

I just fitted a second hand water pump to me Land Rover and it leaks worse than the old one.
    Oh well, looks like I’ve got to splash out £29 on a new one.

Splash, water pump. Geddit. 😆

iDave
    Free Member

Hi emma82, daughter fine thanks, pursuing medical career plans, bully was expelled and jogged on.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Splash, water pump. Geddit

If this is trail questing banter… I’m in 🙂

emma82
    Free Member

Well done Graham, seconded funniest joke of the evening, Project gets first place for the Asda thing 😀

That’s good idave, nice to know she got through it ok! Bullies make my pee boil and kids can be complete artards sometimes and their parents even bloody worse 🙁

jamest
    Free Member

Sunday nights boring? I have just watched countryfile from the Llyn peninsula, now contemplating a herbal tea- life on the edge.

Sue_W
    Free Member

Have now got disturbing image of boiling pee in my mind … 😯

emma82
    Free Member

Ha, just trying not to say naughty words Sue! I don’t put it in a pan or anything ….

emma82
    Free Member

Omg loser Louis loser pants walsh is on top gear. Its reached new levels of crapness

willard

Well, I mowed the lawn, had a nice bottle of San Giovese with my wife and walked the dogs. Could be a worse day.

Louis Walks on Top Gear… Not a brilliant guest. Bloody X Factor bollocks

_tom_
    Free Member

Mine’s not been too bad really. Went to a park with my friends and a disposable bbq and beers. Should be going back out soon to watch some films 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

Mowed the lawn with Stella in hand, true shameless style, chased the kids (the mower game?) with said mower at full revs. Tidied up, watched a kids film which i had proper grumps on about then really enjoyed it, popped em both in bed then had lovely steak pie and veg with mrs lovely whilst consuming a couple more! Wish we could do this every night!!

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Google ‘Awkward’

as for my day, went to Caerphilly Cheese Festival with my other half and her 6 year old son, had an Awesome day, nothing can beat the look of wonderment and awe on his face when confronted by a guy dressed as Jack Sparrow (have to admit, he was pretty damn good) met the guys from City Fix and sorted out a respray on my Commuter, ate cheese and bread, then chilled on sofa with dim sum, to chilled and happy to be bored, off to bed now, sleep safe everyone…

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Can I start a 'god sunday evenings are boring' or did I use up my yearly quota?’ is closed to new replies.