Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Can I share DH WC live coverage to smart TV via iPad?
  • TrailriderJim
    Free Member

We have a new Samsung smart TV and in YouTube on the iPad there’s a function to push videos to TV, but can’t see any options in the Red Bull TV app. Do I need Apple TV or Google’s equivalent?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Red Bull TV can be chromecast (definite from android) for the
    http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en_uk/chrome/devices/chromecast/index.html
    For £30 it’s very versatile.

antares
    Free Member

I thought Samsung TVs had the Red Bull TV app?

Edit: just checked on my Samsung TV and the Red Bull app is there

jambalaya
    Free Member

Apple TV (ATV) certainly works for that, in fact you can watch RedBull direct on ATV as they have the app.

I would double check to see if you can download a RedBull app to the Samsung. Otherwise your choices are ATV for £70 or a wire for £25 (I had a wire originally iPad to HDMI) but am now an ATV convert

timmys

ATV is £59 nowadays

frogstomp

The Samsung Red Bull TV app doesn’t have live content.. at least not historically.

Don’t know about the iPad but, as an alternative, if you have a PC with Win8 you can use Devices->Play (or somtimes Devices->Project->Wireless screen) to send video to your TV.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Yep I have the redbull app on my samsung tv.

antares
    Free Member

The Samsung Red Bull TV app doesn’t have live content.. at least not historically.

Just looking on the app now and it has a Live section and the countdown timer is on for the DH

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Dumbass question, but how do you download the RedBull app to the TV?

frogstomp

Sweet! Never used to.. and the app disappeared from my TV a while ago.. 🙁

antares
    Free Member

Hit Smart Hub on your remote. Scroll left to Apps, then go into Samsung Apps and search for it in there.

edward2000
    Free Member

Buy Chromecast, it costs £30. I brought it yesterday and it’s amazing. You can cast any video to the TV if you download a specific browser. Well worth the £30.

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Hit Smart Hub on your remote. Scroll left to Apps, then go into Samsung Apps and search for it in there.

Can’t see the Apps option on the scroll list, bugger.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Can I share DH WC live coverage to smart TV via iPad?’ is closed to new replies.