Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Can I pay more for my phone contract.. to get a new phone?
  • Conqueror
    Free Member

Can I pay more for my phone contract.. to get a new phone?

Couple of months ago I continued my contract (was at 18month end point) at a lower rate without asking for a new phone, nothing I wanted, so I’m on 9.99.

Can I pay more and ask for a new phone?

stumpyjon

Ring them and see, you may have missed the boat though.

speaker2animals

Trouble is they have captured you now. They may offer an upgrade at a cost rather than an increase in your tariff. Best people to tell you though are them.

hainman
    Free Member

depends if your with o2 and its a simplicity tarrif then you should be able to get the phone you want with the tarif you want,not sure about other networks,

nickjb
    Free Member

How much more would you pay? £15/month extra for 18 months is £270 and that’ll pay for a nice phone outright, just go and buy one

Conqueror
    Free Member

On vodafone and currently have no data (which would be handy for the phone in mind) in my contract, im after the Nokia N8..

400 quid for it sim free, and id be using it with my current contract with no data

Tesco have it for 320 PAYG, but itd be locked to tesco and then I wouldnt be using the sim/contract im paying for atm.. and also 0 data

I will phone cust service soon see what they say

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Can I pay more for my phone contract.. to get a new phone?’ is closed to new replies.