Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • can i order an pay for a "game" online deal through one of it's shops?
  • racefaceec90

i would like to buy an xbox one console,and have seen a deal for one on the game web site http://www.game.co.uk/en/xbox-one-console-with-gears-of-war-ultimate-edition-687153?pageSize=40&catGroupId=&categoryIdentifier=10210&pageNumber=7&sortBy=MOST_POPULAR_DESC (a 500gb version with gears of war for £230). in the store it will be £20 more expensive.

my problem is not having a credit card,i cannot online order it. i can buy game vouchers to purchase items online with,but the problem is that they will only accept a maximum of 3 vouchers per transaction,due to fraud/security worries (the biggest gift cards are for £50).

would i be able to go into my nearest game store and ask them to order it for me/pay for it in shop,or is that just wishful thinking?

ta in advance 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

They may charge you 20 quid for that service 😉

Try getting a pre paid CC

Drac

Wishful thinking. You don’t have a bank card?

racefaceec90

just a basic account card (santander account) can withdraw money from cashpoint with it but that’s it i think? i have asked in the past for a credit card,but am deemed a risk by them due to being unemployed (i did say the same about the banks/economic crash,but she didn’t seem amused 😆

worst case,my friend from glasgow will kindly order it for me (send him a cheque from santander).

thanks anyhoo 🙂

Drac

It should be a debit card I’d have thought so you can use it online.

bearnecessities

You should be able to use your Visa debit top-up card online & over the phone; have a natter with your branch just to check all’s good, but I think you’re all set to order it yourself 🙂

spooky_b329

It might not work if its a Visa Electron but not even sure if they exist anymore. They used to dish them out to students who technically are not old enough to be allowed the use of an unauthorised/authorised overdraft.

Otherwise, just punch in the details. It’ll soon tell you if the payment doesn’t work!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘can i order an pay for a "game" online deal through one of it's shops?’ is closed to new replies.