Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Can I Borrow a Spare Wheel? & DT Swiss End Caps? – A Sunday Evening Double Bill
  • Kahurangi

I’ve managed to lose one of the end caps from the Mrs’ front wheels. This is a problem because she’s resisted my insistence that she needs a spare bike.

Thanks to the inability of the bike industry to be a helpful to us consumers I do not have a spare wheel that will fit her (26″, 15 mm hub).

Problem 1. She needs a front wheel so she can go riding this next week (her week off, not mine).

Can anyone in Newcastle, Gateshead, Hexham or Tweed Valley lend a random a spare wheel for a week? Beers/cash/haribo payable!

Problem 2. The missing bit can be seen on page 12 of this document, it’s item no 6. Item 7 is damaged but not missing.

Don’t suppose anyone has managed to find a spare in the UK before?? I can’t find who the UK importer is to ask them.

wiggles
    Free Member

UK distributor for DT Swiss is Madison

Kahurangi

Cheers, I’ll give them a call re spares!

roblane65
    Free Member

I might possibly be able to lend you wheel when do you want it from ? based in Newcastle drop me a mail

Northwind

I’m not in the valley but if she could get to Edinburgh I could loan a wheel.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Can I Borrow a Spare Wheel? & DT Swiss End Caps? – A Sunday Evening Double Bill’ is closed to new replies.