Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 115 total)
  • Can anyone tell me where I can get info' on the iDave diet please?
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m keen to start on this and get down to 12% bodyfat… is there anywhere I can get recipes or advice on what’s allowed and what’s banned?

Yoghurt for instance… in?? or out??

trickydisco
    Free Member

What’s idave?

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Did we ever see after pic of mol?!

I had a salad for lunch that idave would be proud of. Except for the cheese. And the oatcakes after it as i was still hungry. HTH 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Jamie
    Free Member

Solo
    Free Member

I’m keen to start on this and get down to 12% bodyfat… is there anywhere I can get recipes or advice on what’s allowed and what’s banned?

Yoghurt for instance… in?? or out??

Slow day in Yeti world, Eh ?.
    😉

Bregante

Hang on…..

Oh, and Yoghurt is out

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

Anyways….enough of this.

I’m outta here….

trickydisco
    Free Member

I had a whole week of eating french bread, jam and croissants when I went to les arc (catered chalet) for a week. Then got back on the diet (loosely) and dropped to 67kg!

What’s that all about?

Bregante

Also worth a read is the “4 hour body ” which seems to be quite similar. I’ve lost well over a stone on it since March, despite doing NO exercise due to my rubbish knee.

iDave
    Free Member

TSY – you could maybe just email me….

Or is this some marketing campaign on my behalf that I don’t know about?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

scruff
    Free Member

Why is your company named after some rubbish forks ? 😮

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’ve got molly as my screensaver, desktop background, mobile phone screensaver and the image for all albums in the ipod i dont have artwork for.

Jamie
    Free Member

*runs back into thread*

I ain’t going back out there….there is a Frankencat on the loose!

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’ll save you!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Someone said they missed this topic so I thought I’d start it up again.

I had my bodyfat measured with calipers the other day and I’m disputing the results because it said 18%. They only took one set of pinches which is why I’m dismissing it… that and I’m skinny as hell.

If it’s right though then I’ve got about 5kg to lose…

schrickvr6
    Free Member

The iSeagull diet is where it’s at now.

Solo
    Free Member

iGave up.

iDave
    Free Member

it takes about 300 uses of skin fold calipers before someone is proficient.

Jamie
    Free Member

Solo
    Free Member

Can’t some PS whiz just produce the after picture ?.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Great work Jamie… you seen Darcy’s cinema thread?

iDave… the guy only did one pinch… I don’t think he was proficient at all. Not sure what to do now though… iDiet and try and achieve something that is potentially impossible, or continue as I am… happy that I’m lean (or deluded)…

philconsequence
    Free Member

lol not deluded dude, even i… quite possibly STW’s straightest and most sensible forum member wanted to stroke your muscles 2 weekends ago.

phil.w
    Free Member

and to add to what iDave said, there are about 200 different ways of doing skin fold measurements. don’t believe the hype.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Phil – you only had to ask 😉

In other news… I cycled 150 miles on Saturday. Eclipsing my previous milage total by 50%. Does anyone know of any 200 miler audaxs/ sportives?

Jamie… when are you gonna ride with me?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

In other news… I cycled 150 miles on Saturday. Eclipsing my previous milage total by 50%. Does anyone know of any 200 miler audaxs/ sportives?

I get emails from ukcyclingevents.co.uk but to be fair, their sportives are more around the 100 miler type.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Does anyone else fancy a 200 miler… possibly going to be next year now, although it could always run into the dark?

Least that way nobody will be able to see how see through my pink lycra is, or how large my muffin top is.

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie… when are you gonna ride with me?

Usual jokes aside, I tore a muscle in my back 5 weeks ago while deadlifting. The net result has been no weight work, limited cardio and even driving has had to been reduced. Slowly coming back into the fold now, but 100milers, unfortunately are a little way off yet.

…..worse of all I have a belly like Darcy now….and it was on it’s way out.

iDave
    Free Member

Depends on which 200 miles you have in mind?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

worse of all I have a belly like Darcy now

🙁

blah blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, now you’re poking fun at my weight problem again.

iDave
    Free Member

deadly only pretends to be hefty. I suspect he’s as lean as one of davidtaylforth’s dry stone walls.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Open to suggestions iDave… the usual relaxed riding philosophy is to be observed… we stop for a fry up and at least one round of cream teas.

Saturday saw 2 of the crew having a nap in a pub at tea time… I’d hope it doesn’t have to be just about energy gels.

Jamie
    Free Member

Sausages.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

pretends

I wish.

I got a £100 wetsuit voucher from some friends for my 40th and mrs deadly’s advised me to wait a while and do some training before buying one 😳

philconsequence
    Free Member

climbing on friday made me feel like the fattest person in surrey… i dont even live in surrey.

gym after work today 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

Darcy, do you not not realise that necrophilia is wrong?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

What are you talking about Jimmers?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 115 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone tell me where I can get info' on the iDave diet please?’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts