Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Can anyone remember that guy who caught a lorry on camera that nearly killed him
  • chojin
    Free Member

I can’t remember whether it was here, or on another forum where a chap had a helmet mounted camera and filmed his commute home when a lorry nearly killed him on a roundabout??

He uploaded it to youtube for everyone to see – I think the chap was scottish (although not 100%) if that helps?

I need to get hold of him regarding something!

TheBrick
    Free Member

I remember seeing something like that. In London lorry turning into a no entry / one way road / junction, early in the morning.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Lorry coming from the next road on the left? Remember it too.

Scottish? Not the famous Doctor on YouTube? (forget his tag, Dynamo or something)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    imnotverygood

Do you mean magnatom? His epsode with a tanker on a small roundabout is pretty well distributed. (screamed like a girl?) Posted on cyclechat

allthepies
    Free Member

Is this the bloke that seems to go looking to create incidents or someone else ?

imnotverygood

Is this the bloke that seems to go looking to create incidents or someone else

Or is it the guy who is the subject of internet victim-blaming?

float
    Free Member

he rides like a tool

chojin
    Free Member

Magnatom – yes that’s him.

They used his video on the evening news in our region this evening.

I highly doubt they had permission!

samuri
    Free Member

I can get a video of someone in a motor vehicle trying to kill a cyclist if you like. Any commute I take will do.

aracer
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fqACT1jNV0&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone remember that guy who caught a lorry on camera that nearly killed him’ is closed to new replies.