Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Can anyone recommend me a ride Wendover Woods area please?
  • indiajazz
    Free Member

Going out with a mate next week and was wondering if there is a loop,20 mile ish, around this area.Ive been to Aston Hill but its not my thing really,i just want some good old off roading.Any ideas would be welcome…….thanks in advance.

AngusWells

Wendover, Ickneild Way to Dunsmore, bridleway to Great Missenden, minor roads to Hampden House (once the home of Hammer House of Horrors), Grimm’s Ditch, bridleways to Buckmoorend, Coombe Hill and back to Wendover.

Should be about twenty.

indiajazz
    Free Member

Cheers Angus,much appreciated.

sergethesealofdeath
    Free Member

Use this

http://www.bucksmtb.co.uk/trailguides.htm

some great riding around wendover.

br
    Free Member

Get the 1:25000 OS map and trace out all the BW’s. There are loads and you can easily do a loop twice the length you’re looking for.

And while you are on those, just look for trails going off, and follow.

Good gully descent at the southern end, into The ‘Hale’. Then follow the road climb back up to the resr and drop through Hale Wood and keep going until you meet the road. Hang a left, up to the roundabout and straight across to Smalldene Farm, take to BW upto the ridge and turn right. Follow this trail until you meet the next BW on the right. Follow down to A413. As a starter.

indiajazz
    Free Member

Thats brilliant,thanks so much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone recommend me a ride Wendover Woods area please?’ is closed to new replies.