Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Can anyone recommend a flat DH bar with a good long warranty?
  • GrumpyDave
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a flat DH bar with a good long warranty? Has to be flat.
    So far I have looked at the Blackspire 808, Nuke Proof 760 and Race Face Atlas FR.
    All seem fine bat don’t come with a long warranty, 1 year or end of the Normal like.

Can any one something better.

wwaswas

I wouldn’t ride a bar I thought I’d in any way need to make a warranty claim for.

What do you do, enclose all your teeth witht he snapped bar and hope the tooth fairly will chip in a bit on top of the new bar?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

not seen much going beyond 1 year, easton used to recommend swapping out race kit after 1 year anyway.

Got some NukeProof Warheads (760) and the feel nice and tough, given them a good thrashing and still good. Paint chips though.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

Kore do a flat bar at 800mm – limited life-time warranty?

toys19
    Free Member

kore bars are often made of 2014 alloy. This gives me positive feelings for a long life.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Race Face Atlas has a two year warranty.

Above and beyond that though – buy the bar you feel confident in. Having a long warranty period is great but having a bar you feel confident wont need ANY warranty is far better!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’ve got nukeproof’s on the Pitch and they’ve been fine.

I’ve just bought some carbon Ragely Wiser bars, only 720mm, but <200g, I’m just assuming that they’re built for the same abuse the rest of the ragley stuff is. The finish (as Hora pointed out a while back) is horrific though, I know the top layer is cosmetic, but if it’s going to look that bad just colour the epoxy and hide it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone recommend a flat DH bar with a good long warranty?’ is closed to new replies.