Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Can anyone recommend a decent pub restaurant at Gatwick North Terminal
  • D28boy
    Free Member

Just wondering if the collective can recommend something that I could idealy walk to from Sofitel @ North Terminal. Hate all that airport crap food at high prices but staying there as I’ve got a very early flight and cheap inclusive parking deal.

mrmoofo

No – they are all shocking TBH . But you are in transit, so it’s beer.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    poolman
    Free Member

No sorry I can’t help either. I was there 2 weeks ago & had a coffee at Jamies whatever its called, it was tasteless so I sent it back, got another it was just as tasteless.

I’d take yr own, my coffee was truly awful & 2.5 gbp….it’s the airport I am afraid.

alfabus
    Free Member

Taxi to the Cowdray?

http://www.thecowdray.co.uk/

BigJohn

I’m doing a similar thing at Heathrow on Thursday night, for an early flight out for a long weekend windsurfing in Tarifa. So what I’m doing is having my meal before driving to the hotel, parking up and hitting the bar.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Turn left when you get inside, walk along past WH Smiths, then take the lift to the fourth floor. Just remember to turn right as you exit the lift, not left.

😉

m1kea
    Free Member

Horley is the only place you can walk to, and that involves getting across the A23 :|. Haven’t been in any of the pubs for yonks so can’t offer any suggestions.

I can tell you that the Dukes Head is excellent for food and service.

Tis a taxi trip though and I don’t know what your budget is.

Roadrunners are a local bookable taxi co. and I guess will be a lot cheaper than the airport firms.

JulianA
    Free Member

Quick taxi ride to Premier Inn London Gatwick South (London Road) should sort you out. We stayed there and had a very acceptable meal in the restaurant. Wouldn’t be more than a ten minute drive from North Terminal…

JulianA
    Free Member

Double post…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone recommend a decent pub restaurant at Gatwick North Terminal’ is closed to new replies.