Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • can anyone recommend a cheap tv top ariel for freeview box?
  • racefaceec90

am absolutely sick of my ariel messing up the signal on digital box.(cannot watch le tour 😡 almost threw the digibox out of the window (digital is the future my a**e) GAH! 😡 thanks in advance 🙂 sorry for ranting.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I looked into this a while back, they don’t exist regardless of what it says on the packaging.

binners

I’ve had similar problems with a signal and ITV4. It may be the area you’re in rather than the ariel. And – yes – it was driving me mad too

i’m now finding it easier watching le tour on ITV player on’t laptop. You still get it live. Or should I say ‘as its broadcast. No difference from the telly

RustyMac

Do you own the property?
    No – Look into Arial booster or rental agrement (you may be able to get them to replace it if it is faulty)
    Yes – find a friendly Ariel installer and see if they will install a new bigger ariel for cash on a saturday afternoon

Is it a comunal Ariel? they are always poorer for signal quality, look into getting your own independant ariel if possible.

All indoor ones are pants in my experiance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘can anyone recommend a cheap tv top ariel for freeview box?’ is closed to new replies.