Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Can anyone offer any reviews / opinions on a Commencal Meta Trail 2016?
  • qwerty
    Free Member

In the absence of a Whyte T130 Yari?

Looks similar, 130 Pike, 120 rear, 67.5HA, long.

For a friend.

How are Commencal for reliability / warranty etc?

Ta.

vitusbigwheeler
    Free Member

Ive a Meta v4 AM Race, great ride but not been that impressed by there OEM hubs as one failed in 2 weeks of delivery. more recently Bottom bracket began to fail & they have referred me to UK distributer (e13) to try and sort it out, given my sales contract is with them I find this very poor.

Oh and paint is made of chocolate so helitape/invisframe is a must!

gummikuh

The bikes ride really well, I bought just a frame and its been brilliant, well worth the money.

But you are dealing with a company who’s grasp of English can be challenging at times. But they do call back when asked to and they do try to resolve issues.
    No experience of warranty, but I know some on here have had a protracted experience getting things sorted out.
    My bike is heli-taped, but my paint seems OK, not sure what the chocolate paint is?

thepodge
    Free Member

Whyte won bike of the year this year, Commencal won bike of the year last year.

Hora has a Commencal Meta V4, he runs the wrong size wheels and says its awesome.

vitusbigwheeler
    Free Member

Chocolate paint =. Not very strong comes of in the rain.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone offer any reviews / opinions on a Commencal Meta Trail 2016?’ is closed to new replies.