Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Can anyone ID these Middleburn cranks?
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

They are 175mm Isis cranks, but I’ve no idea what model they are. Any ideas on sale value too?

trail_rat
    Free Member

RS8

considerably less than if they were squaretaper.

probably 40-50 quid id have thought since complete with rings and in good nick

isis is bollocks – probably 50-70 quid if squaretaper as folks go mad for them like audis

michaelbowden

With the hollowed out arms they look like RS8’s.

Edit what he said ^^

Stoner
    Free Member

RS7s are scooped out too.

superfli
    Free Member

RS7’s used to have them myself 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

I have two pairs of RS7s and these look very very similar, but Ive never seen RS8s (discontinued) so cant be 100% sure as I dont think RS8s looked dramatically different.

trail_rat
    Free Member

they didnt tbh – difference was only about 25 grams or so – slightly narrower profile and the pedal area was longer – tbh these could be rs7 or 8 but the perspective of the photo makes the pedal “flat” look longer than the rs7s i had

mcmoonter
    Free Member

So RS7 look more likely than RS8s, are we agreed on around £50ish. If so I’ll fire them on the classifeds.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

No need – I’ll take em.

Stoner
    Free Member

£50 about right for ISIS.

Sq Taper are around £70ish.

Less without spider as they cost a bit to replace.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

BTW – off out direct from work but will mail you tonight mcoonter to sort payment 😉

mcmoonter
    Free Member

DBW theyve got your name on them.

jamj1974

Lights blue paper and walks rapidly away… I think Isis can be ok with the right BB.

DickBarton

Thought rs8 had the 3 bolt spider only…they look like rs7 to me…great cranks.

trail_rat
    Free Member

My rs7s had the threebolt spider , was an option on both chainsets , rs8s definantly came out with a 5 bolt 94cd spider( spider web design) i remember lazy boy lazenby using them.

mrmo
    Free Member

rs7 and rs8 were for most purpose the same, same spiders same general shape, 3 bolt, 4 bolt, 5 road, road compact road normal atb standard, etc, etc, etc.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

DBW YGM

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone ID these Middleburn cranks?’ is closed to new replies.