Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Can anyone bring me a helmet to Morzine in a week or 2 please?
  • alexxx
    Free Member

Crc have an offer on a d2 carbon helmet with an extra £10 off it makes it £139 in the UK but its still nearly £200 to get it to France so not worth it….

Anyone coming across in the next week or 2 that wouldn’t mind bringing it for a crate of stubbies?

coolhandluke
    Free Member

We’re going over on the 9th July. Stopping in Geneva for the night then getting picked up and taken to Les Arcs.

If you could get to Trail Addiction’s place to get the lid I don’t mind bringing it.

I’m only taking 1 lid this year and I normally take 2 (XC & Full face) so there is room in the bike bag.

Have to say though, I’m taking my Casco Viper this year. Light duty full face lid with removable chin guard. So impressed with it (cool, light comfy) I sold my full face lid. The Casco is about 500g compared to carbon full facers in at around the 900g mark.

duntstick
    Free Member

Chain Reaction Cycles are pleased to offer FREE SHIPPING to any destination in France on all orders. Delivery is normally within 2-3 working days.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Mark_K

I’m heading to Morzine in my motor home (no worrys about weight limits or how much kit to take 🙂 ))on the 2nd July if you want to PM me ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone bring me a helmet to Morzine in a week or 2 please?’ is closed to new replies.