Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Campsites near Machynlleth
  • redx

Afternoon,

Does anyone have a recommendation of a good camp-site close to Machynlleth? We’d quite like somewhere within walking distance of town if possible…..

Cheers,

Alex

nostoc
    Free Member

I think the closest campsite to Mach is Llwyngwern Farm – a few miles N next to the Centre for Alternative Technology (details on their webpage).
    Never stayed there myself.

Muke
    Free Member
    redx

Cheers guys. I had a look at the UK campsite web site yesterday before I posted, but the only site I could find in Machynlleth was a static caravan park…..

However, having had a look on google some of the camp-sites on there don’t look to far a walk so I’ll see what the lads want to do……

mattsccm
    Free Member

Forge. Out of Mach towards Staylittle etc. Through golf course and over tight bridge. On right is a campsite. It’s a bit posh though. When I stayed there a few years ago it had just upgraded its facilities to a tap. Ask at the house by it. Having said that no one was about to take our money when we got there or left. Did get a phone number some where so it must exist on some ones list. Try Mach tourist info.

heihei

Camp wild up by Glaslyn on the Staylittle road. Nowhere near town but a stunning location and a great downhill into town!

ponti
    Free Member

http://www.reditreks.com
    This small campsite is right in the middle of Machynlleth.
    It is adjacent to Reditreks Bunkhouse.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Campsites near Machynlleth’ is closed to new replies.