Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Camping Mats?
  • fathomer

Having bought a tent at the end of last ‘summer’ I now need something to sleep on.

So reccommend me something that’s £40 to £50ish.

I’ve been eyeing up the Alpkit Wideboy, any good?

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

Decathlon?

superfli
    Free Member

I was going to ask this question yesterday as I’m camping at Dyfi and dont want to take the mattress! I bought a self inflating 7.5cm Vango XL from http://www.camping-intl.com/details/Vango_Adventure_Self_Inflating_Deluxe_XL_7.5cm_Mat/

Dunno what its like, but sounds nice and comfy!

freddyg
    Free Member

I’ve got the Alpkit Fatknacker (or what ever it’s called). It’s very comfortable but only suitable for car (or motorbike, in my case) camping.

fathomer

Cheers for the replies, I’ll check them out. Size doesn’t matter as we are only ever goin to be car camping.

Cougar

Alpkit are great value, it’s what I have.

BeveledEdge
    Free Member

I have an Alpkit one, it was great for the fist 10 uses or so, but when I got it out a couple of weeks ago it had a puncture 🙁

matt_outandabout

My 10 year old Decathlon gave up the ghost this weekend after much use. Really good value.

Bimbler
    Free Member

Have Alpkit wide boys, very happy with them, although kinda wish we had gone for Dozer’s, dunno why though because I’ve never had a poor nights sleep with the Wide boy.

chris_db
    Free Member

Got Alpkit Dozers, great value, if you get a flatty send it back and they will replace it for free if it’s a manufacturing failure.

Great service all round at Alpkit

C 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Camping Mats?’ is closed to new replies.