Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Camper ripoff on eBay
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

Ridiculously overpriced rust bucket!

This guy is on another planet. Read the description and look at the photos.

What an uneducated chancer!

Hairychested
    Free Member

I'm sure Braniac (sp?) would love to use it for their experiments involving campervans and explosives.

mildred

"i remember coming back from Devon cruising comfortable at 70mph"

Probably on the back of an AA recovery truck.

I've never been in an old V dub that'll do that speed, and even if it could it would need a road the width of the grand canyon to keep it from wandering all over and falling off.

woffle
    Free Member

About double what it's worth I reckon but it wouldn't surprise me to find some fool willing to buy it – it never ceases to amaze me how much people are willing to spend on campers.

Don't fully restored Vikings go for silly money (£10K+)?

wombat

I'd give him £5000 for it and not a penny more

showerman
    Free Member

Think he may well be living in the barn with the van.Had one of them from new oh so many years ago those hammuck beds do your back no good at all and if you get up for a pee in the night you end up jumping on the sleeping people below
    getting someone to make it a minter is going to cost a good 3grand+

GaVgAs
    Free Member

"Probably on the back of an AA recovery truck."….lol

I have just sold my vw t4 on ebay,two weeks later the buyer has "thrown in"!! a sink and very cheap looking bed and called it a motorhome!

he was asking £4000 buy it now!…It bid up to £2200 but never met the reserve.

I thought my selling price of £1500 was over the top! 🙄

iDave
    Free Member

surely it's only a rip off when if it's sold at a stupid price?

wombat

Anything is only worth what you can get someone else to pay for it.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

I "watched" this item and found these new questions and replies funny. he seems confident!

Q: I see you are getting a strong indicator from people that you are asking too much for this. 3642 hits, no bids and two angry questions to you. Your arrogant responses aren't helping your cause either! If I wanted one of these, I could get one in much better condition for that kind of money! I googled it and found several 1979 examples. Maybe you should do it up and then have a starting bid of £7.5k! How much did you give for it? £700? It's a pile of rubbish as it stands.

A: You dont know what your on about, like most of the people that have asked questions and ive only posted a few. Dont worry i shall spend a day on it get it through the mot and stick it in volksworld then i shall have the 7.5k. There is a fine art in knowing what is rubbish and what is valuable shit and you havnt learnt it yet.

Q: Hi, I am interested in this camper van, however not at the starting bid. Have you thought about a more realistic buy-it-now such as £2500?

A: No, what i have thought about is doing the mot and putting it back on for £8000.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Camper ripoff on eBay’ is closed to new replies.