Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Camper / Bike carriers insurance ~~~~Anthony D Evans
  • simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

If it has been done before apologies:

Bought a old Merc and looking to get it insured had a few quotes based on it been a camper van but was pointed to these guys who do motorcycle race van, just spoke to them and there wasn’t a problem with using it 50%+ for mountain biking as long as it was declared at the onset. Also they weren’t bothered that it was a self conversion.

Just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with them ?

or any better suggestions

Key benfits: covers the bike from theft in the van and awning (only 1k for stuff in awning but I figure that bike kit tool etc not the bike )would go )

Any driver over 25 covered

Price wise it was £300 given Im 25 thought that was ok.

#anthonydevans

dazz
    Free Member

Sounds very good. Is the van a motor caravan on the V5 or still a panel van?

andrewh
    Free Member

Not tried them but at £300 for a 25yr old with a Merc I’m about to ring them! (31 yr old with a Transit, should be even less!)

andrewh
    Free Member

Bottoms.
    Has to be a second car to insure it with them. I’m a named driver on someone else’s but that isn’t good enough.

bernard
    Free Member

I tried them they just said we can not compete with your renewal price from your current insurer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Camper / Bike carriers insurance ~~~~Anthony D Evans’ is closed to new replies.