Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Campagnolo Scirocco 35 CX – Wheel bearing Help
  • theredsnapper
    Free Member

Hi Folks,

I’ve got a rough front wheel bearing on the above, has anybody had any experience in obtaining, if so where from, and replacing the sealed cartridge bearings?

Cheers in advance,

Red

Sandwich

What year wheel? The spare parts catalogue at the Campagnolo website is great for seeing how things go together. The page you want is here. Choose your year of manufacture and find the wheel in the right part of the catalogue. A search on-line should reveal the bearing equivalent for the Campag part number (e.g. the ones in my Khamsin front are the same as the Hope Pro 2 front bearing).

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

And the ones in our R7s are the same as Hope XC so they use standard bearing sizes.

theredsnapper
    Free Member

Hi,

Genius…thanks for that chap, I’ll go look….they’re about a year or two old….hopefully they’ll be the same!

Red

theredsnapper
    Free Member

So….HB-SC113, i’ve got the Campy parts for a set….where might I find the Hope alternatives?

Cheers,

Red

Sandwich

For alternate bearings you’ll need the code from the race. Then nearest bearing factor can give you a choice of many brands. I use SKF equivalents as that’s what my one keeps in stock. 61804 2RS are the Hope front sizes, which also fit my Khamsins.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Campagnolo Scirocco 35 CX – Wheel bearing Help’ is closed to new replies.