• This topic has 295 replies, 97 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by mefty.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 296 total)
  • Cameron and the Pig
  • cfinnimore
    Free Member

POIDH

Definitely 100% maybe true.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

bencooper
    Free Member

It has a hashtag, by the way – the inspired #hameron

mikewsmith
    Free Member

This is just the sort of crap you would expect about JC and if it was about him be called media bias…

bencooper
    Free Member

Thing is, you look at Cameron, and you think “Yes, he’d totally do that.”

mikewsmith
    Free Member

But is it really a story? Half the rugby teams got up to some grim stuff but is it relevant to their life 20 years later?

Northwind

He ****ed the welfare state and the nhs, and the taxpayer with the bank and royal mail fire sales… who cares that he also ****ed a dead pig?

chewkw
    Free Member

I used to look after several hundred pigs (8kg to 150kg ++) at a farm in the South East during my summer break many years ago.

Good money but full of shite. 😆

Pigs are intelligent and clean animal unless they are unwell.

I used to get sprayed with shite, like high pressure water jet, right from the arse of the pig to my body when the pigs were unwell … if they could not recover in time they would get a bolt (gun with bolt) to their heads. Dead! 🙁

mikewsmith
    Free Member

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Disgusting! Supertramp – really?!!

MoreCashThanDash

Plenty of students/sports teams/ young people etc do unpleasant and disgusting stuff. I’ve done stuff that makes the older me cringe looking back.

Whether that makes them unfit to be prime minister years later is another matter.

I’m not convinced that this is the reason he should not be PM.

anagallis_arvensis

lenty of students/sports teams/ young people etc do unpleasant and disgusting stuff. I’ve done stuff that makes the older me cringe looking back.

True but I have never **** a dead pig. Have you?

BillMC

One of the ‘trials’ for entering the Bullingdon club was to burn a £50 note in front of a homeless person. I think that says more about him than porklove.

Harry_the_Spider

There are some gifs knocking about that would get you a lifetime ban on here. 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Still alleged, no actual evidence and not to make a huge distinction but putting something in some dead pork isn’t **** it is it. Can we leave the over sensationalist stuff to the tabloids. Again, if it was a story about Corbyn loads of the posters in here would be citing media bias, right wing media attacks and the rest. You can’t have it both ways.

crankboy
    Free Member

More damming is that he listened to supertramp.

wwaswas

no actual evidence

Porkies then?

[edit]

seriously;

if it was a story about Corbyn loads of the posters in here would be citing media bias

If it was someone one who’d been at Uni with him and has been ‘snubbed’ recently saying it then it’s reporting.

Most of the attempted muck raking on Corbyn has been old stories rehashed.

Spin
    Free Member

This is just the sort of crap you would expect about JC

Pretty sure he wasn’t a fan of pork.

MSP

if it was a story about Corbyn loads of the posters in here would be citing media bias, right wing media attacks and the rest. You can’t have it both ways.

If it was one of hundreds of stories about him, that may be a fair comment, just scroll down the sidebar of shame on the right of the story posted by the op to see 20 attack pieces on Corbyn, hardly balanced is it.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

ah so the 2 wrongs principle, the Corbyn ones would be fine of there were the same number of Cameron ones?
    Thankfully my Tea and Kittens blocker stops me seeing the raft of click bait on the side bar 🙂

wwaswas

the 2 wrongs principle

Not really.

You have to admit that Prime Minister of Great Britain putting his todger in a pigs mouth (even if he was a lot younger) does have some news value?

And, more to the point #baeofpigs and #piggate on twitter have considerably brightened my Monday morning 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

if he did then as a young chap we should probably let him away with it, it’s not as if he put it in Dianne Abbot was it… Which is more newsworthy? Are either really relevant to who can run the country better? Do either provide a better insight into the men?

Or for the phrase News Value I’d go with 1-2/10 more the sort of stuff you would expect from the Star along with an interview with the pig. In reality is shows how far people’s desire for actual news has fallen. If you could ask him 5 questions would you really ask about the pig?

wwaswas

it’s not as if he put it in Dianne Abbot was it… Which is more newsworthy?

“Future party leader puts penis in woman”

“Future party leader puts penis in pig”

which would you say has more news value?

If you could ask him 5 questions would you really ask about the pig?

Today, yes – because it’s about is relationship with a rich party donor who he accepted huge amounts of money from and refused to ‘return the favour’. It’s about his morals then and his morals now.

As you say, they pig itself isn’t that interesting (beyond the comedy) but the attitude it represents and, particularly, the Tories attempts to smear Corbyn with his past being turned around is facinating.

bencooper
    Free Member

This is just the sort of crap you would expect about JC

He was also accused of being too friendly with ham ass.

The person who coined The Proscuitto Affair is a genius.

The serious bit of the story of course is that a millionaire tried to buy his way into government, failed, and is now taking revenge. Another serious point is that what Hameron (allegedly) did isn’t illegal, but possessing any images of it is. So well done whoever made up that law.

gordimhor

This story is clearly a pig in a poke as Yoda would say

MSP

ah so the 2 wrongs principle

Only if 54672436 wrongs against 1, makes 2.

anniison
    Free Member

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase porking…. 😆

mt
    Free Member

I’d just like to confess that in the 1970’s I listened (and still own) to Crime of the Century by Supertramp, its a good album. However this does not mean I had relations with a pig, unless you include a love of pork scratching’s with my pint of dark mild.

rene59
    Free Member

Well at least it was a pig and not a young boy.

Cougar

In a new film about his life, David Cameron is to be played by Al Porcino.

johndoh
    Free Member

No idea what the fuss is all about. A student doing a stupid student stunt, that’s all.

Harry_the_Spider

I’d have more respect for him if he’d put “Little Dave” in a dead tiger’s mouth.

kimbers

Britons wearily accept that their prime minister put his cock in a pig’s mouth

Reports that David Cameron mimicked the act of fellatio with the severed head of a farm animal while his Bullingdon Club friends whooped and cheered have been greeted with tired indifference

ninfan
    Free Member

Future party leader puts penis in woman”

“Future party leader puts penis in pig”

which would you say has more news value?

Surely the story here is ‘future party leader gives senior job to woman he put penis into’

Though given its Diane Abbott, the pig headline might still apply.

donald
    Free Member

Disgusting! Supertramp – really?!!

He can’t ride this one out surely?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Of course he will.

But when the ‘wild accusations’ of the conspiracy theorists are proved correct then you have to wonder how much more there is which has yet to be disclosed. How much longer before renewed questions are asked about the death of Cameron’s son?

wwaswas

How much longer before renewed questions are asked about the death of Cameron’s son?

WTAF?

Harry_the_Spider

Imagine where Boris has had his? 😯

At least we know that George likes to dip his in coke and hookers.

I wonder if the press are going to lay off Jezza now.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Not a chance; they’ll intensify their vitriol in an attempt to divert attention away from this story.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 296 total)

The topic ‘Cameron and the Pig’ is closed to new replies.