Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Cameraphone photos (serendipity content)
  • CountZero

P20, that's a really nice pic. I could never get my mk1 N95 to take pics like that, most of the time the damn thing wouldn't even focus. There's some really good photos on this thread.

P20

Cheers CountZero. Its better than some of my SLR shots 😆

zokes
    Free Member

Perhaps we should start another for DSLRs to compare and contrast. I'm definitely going to use my phone more after this thread (and my shot) has given me hope that it can actually do the business sometimes. Any camera is better than no camera!

brant
    Free Member

Wife shot this on LG Renoir phone.

bruk

Whistler

Llandegla

Both with Blackberry Storm, horrible shutter lag but otherwise ok. Previous Sony was def better for photos.

zokes
    Free Member

What the hell is that chopper doing with its rotors?

Ace shot a 'degla tho!

bruk

Guess it's all to do with the speed of shutter etc. I quite liked the effect though!

Pissing wet pushing back up to JJ's spotted the beams and was grateful it had stopped raining at last.

Sony cameraphone

CountZero

brant, that is a lovely photo! I'd be thrilled to take a pic as good as that. The 'Degla pics lovely, with the shafts of light. This is shaping up to be a neat thread. Love photo threads.

nedrapier

The best camera is the one you've got with you. I've got an old manual focus Minolta with some decent lenses that I've got some great shots with, but I hardly ever carry with me.

Now I've tried one, having a decent camera on my phone is always going to be a priority.

C905 is great (all shots below), but distance shots not noticeably better than my old K800i

walk to the station. high contrast usually = bad, but sometimes turns out OK.

dory

high contrast on phone cams = bad; but helicopters = good

reflections = fun in anybody's book

igloos = hard work, but incredibly rewarding

bestpic sequence mode = 9 times the chance of getting an OK action shot

It's all XC, anyway…

sheep = interested in my girlfriend's bum, as it happens. But in an orderly fashion

swans can be scary close up, but this one was alright

office job = long commute, but occasionally impressive views

CountZero

Ned, I've got to say, there's some damn fine photos there, regardless of what they're taken on. Excellent stuff.

franksinatra

Inners, not edited, taken on a Nokia

fauxbyfour
    Free Member

Excellent thread!

nedrapier

Cheers Count, I hadn't noticed you'd got there first with the "the one you've got with you" quote.

Love the iphone pics. they might not have the resolution, but the contrast and colour balance looks really good in yours and scotts.

Coffeeking: what bits of what are in that tray?

billybob
    Free Member

Finally got round to uploading some from phone to interweb…

swavis

Taken on a Sony Ericsson C905

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Cameraphone photos (serendipity content)’ is closed to new replies.