Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Camera drone near the end of Telegraph Road, Holmbury yesterday
  • bentudder

Hi all,
    anyone else get buzzed by a camera drone at the north end of Telegraph Road yesterday, just as it turns right off the cut into the clearcut section towards Mutiny? I saw the pilot – but he was goggled in and busy flying, so didn’t want to distract him.

I stopped to see if I could see it, and it flew ’round me at about 30ft with the camera pointing at me while I was stopped. I’ll probably carry on riding in future, but it completely threw me when I first heard it…

mjsmke

Be carefull it wasnt trying to follow you home to find out where your bukes live.

bentudder

😀

IA

goggled in and busy flying

Naughty boy, unless he had a co-pilot also on the sticks ready to take over?

Pet peeve is folk flying these things in ways they’re not supposed to, guess it’s frustrations about the rules as they apply to work use!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Pet peeve is folk flying these things in ways they’re not supposed to, guess it’s frustrations about the rules as they apply to work use!

I would say the vast majority of recreational users fly these with scant regards for the rules

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Camera drone near the end of Telegraph Road, Holmbury yesterday’ is closed to new replies.