Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Camelbak bottles
  • stevemorg2

Do the Camelbak bottles I’ve just seen in Cotswold Outdoors offer anything that a normal bottle from a bike shop doesn’t?

perthmtb
    Free Member

If you’re talking about Camelbak Podium bottles, then yes – you’ll never go back to a normal bottle again 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If you’re talking about Camelbak Podium bottles, then yes – you’ll never go back to a normal bottle again

Agreed.

seanoc
    Free Member

Unecassarilly heavy and over complicated for on the bike use, and it scratches like buggery, and it doesn’t fit to well in a cage. My daughter really likes hers for ballet, gymnastics and taekwondo though….bling bottle, that’s all it is.

Not talking about the Podium bottles by the way-they look quite usefull.

I asked about bottles recently.
    Several people recommended Camelbak Podium, so I bought some.
    They are the best I have used.

stevemorg2

thanks all – I’ll go and pick one up

chvck
    Free Member

I might be missing something but what makes the Camelbak Podium worth about 20-25 quid more than another bottle? I’ve looked at it online and can’t tell!

stevemorg2

THe Podium bottle I saw was about £8

cp

Podiums are between 6-9 quid depending where you shop.

They are brilliant. Cleaning is a bit of a faff, as over time the nipple assembly gunks up, but you can take it all apart and sterilise it.

The valvle is great, the water doesn’t pick up any plastic taste at all, and they are so much nicer and more flow rate than any other bottle I’ve used.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

I like mine, but my free High-5 bottles get more use on the bike.

maxlite
    Free Member

Love mine….great flow

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Camelbak bottles’ is closed to new replies.