Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Camelbak 3litre bladder
  • Dan67
    Free Member

Right I recently went and bought a camelbak Mule which had the 3 litre bladder. Now most of the markings arent visable so I cant mix energy drinks very well. I called up the bike shop to see if it was like that on any other bladders in the shop It appears on most of them. Has anyone else had this problem/noticed it?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

what about measuring x amount of water – put in bladder – remark with a permanent marker?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Never really noticed the markings/lack of..

But I always make it up in a normal bottle, then transfer it over…

Just easier to mix I reckon..

Dan67
    Free Member

All ready done it after I phoned up the bike shop to see if it wasnt just my bladder. 😉
    And 3 litres of the stuff is a bit inconvient

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Mix up a small amount in a bottle till whatever powder you're using is dissolved or properly mixed….add to camelbak and top up. Then write a letter of complaint to camelbak.

The last time I tried it in the camelbak, all the stuff sank to the bottom and clogged up the bladder exit for a while till it dissolved.

stumpy01

Hard to measure accurately in the camelbak anyway, as it's so flexy. How 'expanded' should it be with fluid before the correct volume is achieved.

I just pour my energy drink in until it tastes OK.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

The older 3l bladders have clearer markings.

cinnamon_girl

It's cos it's so blue! Older ones were deffo clearer. Agree with your comments but I find it hard to work out how much energy drink is left in it after a ride.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Camelbak 3litre bladder’ is closed to new replies.