Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Calling xbox Battlefield 3 players. WTF
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Whats this rent a server choose a server bollox I’ve updated. Just merrily playing away sitting in third and bang, chucked out and banned from the server??? Just because I shot the server “leader” a few times?? If it’s gonnabe like that then its shite!!!!!

Irish_AL
    Free Member

I got chucked for actually defending the objective rather than running around like a headless chicken shooting anything that moves, then recieved a message from the leader

your sh1t

wrightyson
    Free Member

It’s a big load of bollox!!! Just been killed by admin??? Not shot just fell to the floor!! I notice that everyone on the opposing team was the highest rank plus.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

It’s utter crap, why they’ve done it I’d love to know.

There doesn’t seem to be anyway of choosing a normal server now so it’s potluck what you end up on.

I’d not be as annoyed but I had to buy a new hd especially to get that download…

deft
    Free Member

It’s utter crap, why they’ve done it I’d love to know.

Money?

I’m loathe to get annoyed about a game but it does take the piss. Apart from being randomly booted/banned there’s also the the 1000 vs. 100 ticket matches so the owner always wins.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Yup clearly a money thing as you have to “rent” a server! There should still be random ea servers doing miscellaneous games! I’ve just switched it off in a huff as the opposing team had 10 out of 12 top rank players on their team!

wilko1999
    Free Member

Just downloading it now. I tried to ignore it, but when trying to join a game it kept saying ‘can’t find a server to join’

I’m guessing I need to have this update to continue playing online. Anyone know this for certain??

IvanDobski
    Free Member

You will eventually find a game without the download but it takes a while.

I reckon it’s time to trade it in.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

On the ps3, presumably xbox too, you can select ea servers if you go to the server browser option

Some of the the private servers are pretty good depending on what options the admin has set it up with – mix of game modes / maps or higher ticket count. Just had a game of conquest assault and the game lasted nearly 2 hours!

Drac

Welcome to the world of online gaming. It’s one of the downside of PC gaming as must severe are private but what happens is soon the bad servers have very few players. Find a good moded server and bookmark it, be friendly to everyone and you will be made welcome by the admins.

bwaarp
    Free Member

There’s this thing called “SERVER BROWSER”. Use it to find Dice Servers. The quick match will most likely get fixed so it just joins dice servers.

God it’s like idiocracy.

Rent a server is the best thing that’s happened to the console version, it’s brought some variety….like pistols only or Metro without the irritating automatic shotguns loaded with high explosive fragmentation rounds.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

The EA severs are back on the server browser now, not just the custom ones.

emsz
    Free Member

loads of 12 yr old **** little boys with rented servers with admin status and shortcut packs.

Full Of Toss.

As for do a search.. See how many official EA rules servers there are out there….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Calling xbox Battlefield 3 players. WTF’ is closed to new replies.