Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Calling RM folk – a "where's my parcel?" question…
  • psychle
    Free Member

Hoping someone on here might be able to help out… bought a frame from Switzerland, seller has sent it via Swiss Post and has given me a tracking number (cost €65, so assuming it’s a decent service!). Only trouble is, when I check on http://www.swisspost.ch to track it, they only show it leaving Switzerland, they don’t track it in the UK… parcel was sent Monday 18th, is shown as leaving Switzerland Wednesday 20th and then nothing. So… I’m assuming it’s in the UK, but where would it be? Does RM handle Swiss Post items? If so, who can I call at RM to try and track it down? Or am I worrying for naught, what’s the usual timeframe on these things?

cheers chaps, appreciate your thoughts and advice 🙂

Davy
    Free Member

The chances are it’ll come through either Parcel Farce or Royal Fail, and your tracking number may work as lots of national mailing services seem to use standardised tracking codes these days. As it’s a frame, parcel farce would probably be the best bet to try.

Parcel Farce

Royal Fail

Even then, don’t expect it to say anything other than “Lost in our Nuneaton warehouse” or “Taken home by our operative” 🙄

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Calling RM folk – a "where's my parcel?" question…’ is closed to new replies.