Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Calling owners of the CREE XML XM-L-T6…
  • eightyeight
    Free Member

did yours come with instructions!? Mine, alas, did not.

The two big questions I have are:
    1) It appears to have come ready charged. Once run down, how long should I charge it for (i’ve heard stories of exploding batteries….)

2) The back red light – How do I charge this? I’m literally (though obviously not literally) completely stumped.

Thanks in advance

cp

Does the charger have an LED on it? That is red when charging and green when charged.

I’d plug it into the charger now before using it, to make sure it’s fully topped up before first use.

(note if you plug the battery into the charger and don’t plug the charger in or switch it on, the LED will light green)

ads678

not sure if mines the same as yours but i’m sure the light on the charger changes colour when complete, I think…….

The rear red one that came with mine takes batteries!!

eightyeight
    Free Member

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

The rear light does indeed take batteries, but you’re a better man than me if you can get in to it without smashing the thing to bits.

On a confirmatory note, I’m assuming that you attach the main light to the handlebars using the O-ring?

skeetsgb
    Free Member

yeah use o ring to attach to bars or helmet. your choice

ads678

There should be a slot on the end of the rear light, stick a coin in the slot and twist it. The light should pop open.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Calling owners of the CREE XML XM-L-T6…’ is closed to new replies.