Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Calling Fire service sports and social members
  • Lummox

Hi I run the Hampshire mtb section, the roadie sectiona few years back got some custom jerseys made by endura which looked smart but are far too clingy for our tastes , they also don’t reflect the ‘ethos’ of our section. Ie fun and non competitive.

Do any of your sections have a freeride or dh style jersey or know where I can get one with either sports and social reference or some sort of fire service design.

Nothing too spotterish as that is a crime punishable by cakes!

I should also point out the section is quite small currently so a ‘custom’ order with minimum run of 10+ is probably a bit too pricey

niksnr
    Free Member

Try the fssaa facebook cycling page. They had a few jerseys made up for national fire service team a while back. They may be able to help you in right direction.
    I’m over on IOW and just in process of setting up mtb section. Could possibly have a few exchange dates later in 2014 if you’re interested. Maybe set up some sort of race……xc, enduro based. A bit of downhill over here but not too many riders in FS. Let me know.
    Nik

MussEd
    Free Member

We had ‘technical’ tee shirts made up for out MTB section in Lothian and Borders FB a while back I’ll try and get contact details from chap who organised the order…just a black tee with red bits and a badge. Easily adaptable I’d have thought..

MussEd
    Free Member

Mmm – the guy can’t remember details I’m afraid. Was just a bog standard
    Printing place though, sure there will be one near you…

Lummox

Awesome cheers all, have considered the issue stuff doctored but to be honest I think we’d all prefer something a bit more cycling specific, myself personally I’m entering a few dh races next year and maybe an enduro or two and fancied flying the sections flag.

Niksnr, nice to know the islands got a section, please feel free to drop me a mail to my work address to have a look into something next year maybe?

Alec dot Bowen at hantsfire dot gov dot uk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Calling Fire service sports and social members’ is closed to new replies.