Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Calling ex-Rocky Mountain Adventures customers
  • MtbRoutes

Rocky Mountain Adventures was a UK-based holiday company that operated mountain bike holidays in Colorado and Utah in the late 90s and early 00s.
    If you took a holiday with them we’d love to see your photos and share a few memories on a new facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/221900991353808/.
    Cheers,
    Jez (Guide 2003)

neilthewheel

I’ll have to scan some in! Summer 2001 if I remember rightly.

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

How do Jez,
    Sure I’ve got hundreds from past guests that sent me them.
    I’ll have a look and join the group.
    Cheers,
    Paul (Guide 2004 & 05)

rhayter

I’m a June 2000 veteran. Man, I was not fit enough for that holiday… And I hadn’t owned my Intense Tracer (a whopping 80mm of travel) for long enough to have a feel for it. Hence, plenty of noob-style crashes… The best riding of my life though. Amazing riding around Breck back then – probably even better now. My pics are all prints… But I’ll join the group!

BoardinBob

Was supposed to do a winter season with Rocky Mountain back in Winter 2000/2001. Got dumped by a bird after 5 years, decided to do a season then about a month before I was due to go she reappeared on the scene and I cancelled my season. Daft cow dumped me soon after. Still never forgave myself!

GRAEMEJONES

Mine are from August 2001, when Simon and Nicky were guiding. However, I’m not on Facebook, so if anybody is interested mail me and I’ll put them in a Dropbox folder. Would be good to meet up again sometime !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Calling ex-Rocky Mountain Adventures customers’ is closed to new replies.