Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Calling Edinburgh riders for Wednesday night Pentlands shenanigans
  • pixelmix
    Free Member

Any appetite for a Wednesday night Pentlands bimble, perhaps mixed in with a spot of pootling and a sprinkling of gnarr?

Weather forecast looks reasonable and it is a while since I’ve been out for one of these.

Usual meeting spot at Bonaly for 7pm?

AntM
    Free Member

I’m in, bring lights, waterproofs and wellies 🙂

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I’m heading out with another friend, leaving Morningside at 6ish so probably hoping to be out in the hills a bit before 7.

pixelmix
    Free Member

Hmm, the forecast appears to now include lightning, sunshine and showers. That should liven things up a little.

Will try to remember a light but hoping to get most of the ride in before it gets too dark.

robgarrioch

Hope to be along if things go smoothly on the return from work (i.e. toddler tantrums + S.O. hysteria set to minimum)

In Glasgow so won’t experience the days rainfall, presume we’ll tailor a route to suit at the time

ojom
    Free Member

Will be riding passed that way but don’t have time to make out for a proper ride.

pixelmix
    Free Member

Good to get out last night. Nice to put some faces to names and find a few new lines. Cheers.

robgarrioch

Yeh, good to get out & find desire for more trail > anxiety for having no lights… Valuable lessons learned;
    1 – unfamiliar trails ought to be taken gently in the dark (with no lights)
    2 – awkward 90° step-ups onto bridges, challenging in daylight, should not be attempted in the dark (with no lights)

😳

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

sounds like Poet’s Glen?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Calling Edinburgh riders for Wednesday night Pentlands shenanigans’ is closed to new replies.