Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Calling all STW sellers – 'Ow much Postage?
  • eyerideit
    Free Member

I’m planning on doing my first and probably only clear out, but have no idea of what to charge for postage.

I’d like to send everything signed for as it’s safer that way for both parties so;

How much does a pair of forks cost to send? I’ve got one pair of Foxs and some carbon rigids.

Smaller parts (mechs, shifters and brakes) I’m guessing about £3.50 – is that about right?

What about Wheels (they’ll be boxed)?

Thanks in advance.

neninja
    Free Member

Royal Mail website has a price finder you can use to help estimate postage for smaller items if you weigh them.

For larger stuff I’d use a courier – lots of places to get quotes based on size/weight – I have used http://www.gwizzcouriers.co.uk/ for larger items like wheels, frames and bikes before.

Dickyboy

Royal mail are expensive for larger / heavier items, try parcel2go for online prices & they collect too 🙂

lipseal
    Free Member

I”ve used these and never had a problem TBH

thomthumb
    Free Member

parcel force is useful as you can get courier rates but drop into the PO so you don’t need to wait around.

forks ~ £6, wheels £8-12.

eyerideit
    Free Member

Thanks, the wheels/forks will be the biggest items.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

To get signed insured delivery for forks royal mail (parcel force) is £12. Same for wheels.

logical
    Free Member

Interparcel sent a pair of Fox forks for me for £10
    A pair of wheels was about the same too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Calling all STW sellers – 'Ow much Postage?’ is closed to new replies.