Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Calling all Pulp Fiction fans – what's your best bit and why?
  • anokdale
    Free Member

I find the movie brilliant, it is all about fate, been in the wrong /right place at the right /wrong time.

Best scene from the bit when Vincent hooks up with Mia until they get back to the house, the burger place scene awesome, thats a $5 milkshake and all that.

jimster
    Free Member

The discussion about giving a foot massage always cracks me up.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Samuel L’s wallet, when he tells Christopher Plummer its the one that says bad mother****** & it does, first time I saw that I thought brilliant.

Not a bad bit in it as far as I can remember – mind you its been a year since I watched it, time to settle in for Pulp Fiction & Layer Cake for a couple of nights I think

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ourkidsam
    Free Member

Would you give a guy a foot massage?
    – **** you

Also,

Any of you **** pricks move, and I’ll execute every mother-**** last one of you!

Id have to watch it again to be sure but I believe that is said slightly differently at the end of the film as it is to the start

monkey_boy
    Free Member

havent read the above but the bit where they go to the stoners flat and shoot them.

the bit where the one guy is in the chair and jackson says

“may i have some of your tasty beverage”

the tension it builds is amazing, your just waiting for them to fire off

monkey_boy
    Free Member

haha just read a bit of the above… this whoel scene was amazing..

i think i let a bit of pee out the first time i saw it inthe cinema!

Brett: What?
    Jules: What country are you from?
    Brett: What? What? Wh – ?
    Jules: “What” ain’t no country I’ve ever heard of. They speak English in What?
    Jules: English, mother******, do you speak it?
    Brett: Yes! Yes!
    Jules: Then you know what I’m sayin’!
    Brett: Yes!
    Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
    Jules: Say ‘what’ again. Say ‘what’ again, I dare you, I double dare you mother******, say what one more Goddamn time!

Sawyer
    Free Member

Also,

Any of you **** pricks move, and I’ll execute every mother-**** last one of you!
    Id have to watch it again to be sure but I believe that is said slightly differently at the end of the film as it is to the start

It is.

s
    Free Member

toilet scenes, whatever you do, don’t step out of the toilet 😉

jimster
    Free Member

Harvey Keitel – “What do they look like?”

Quentin Tarrentino – “A couple of dorks”

Jackson – “They’re your clothes mother*****”

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Fetch me the pliers. I’m goin’ to get medieval on yo’ ass…

nickf
    Free Member

Expect a call around 10:30. It’s about thirty minutes away. I’ll be there in ten.

Hicksy
    Free Member

I have a “bad mother **** er” wallet! A mate got it for me years ago – I must try and find it.

Being a lanky, specky, middle aged bloke from Surrey, I fear I might not be able to quite pull off the whole a bad mother **** er vibe! 😀

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

strolling down the embankment to the odean on the kings road, holding hands with a new girlfriend (who’d insisted i must see it) and snogging in the back row. pub afterwards then back to mine.

oh heady days of being young, free, affluent and single.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Calling all Pulp Fiction fans – what's your best bit and why?’ is closed to new replies.