Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Calling all Expert/Dispatch/Scudo experts
  • jonnouk
    Free Member

If I want to fit a motocross bike (or 2) in the back do I want the SWB or LWB version? I’ve been trawling the ‘trader and assumed there was only 1 size, now i’m confused.

bedmaker

I’ve just sold my SWB version 2007> shape. I had my XR650r and a Honda Dominator in the back no problem.
    Crosser should be fine

houndlegs
    Free Member

I’ll measure mine tomorrow for you if you like, its a swb 2008 model.

pondo

Had an old R reg Dispatch few years ago, don’t think they were swb or lwb, but was just long enough to get a crosser in without having to go diagonal. [/useless contribution]

cbike
    Free Member

I could get a big 125 scooter on a shallow diagonal in the back of a short wheelbase expert. It didn’t have a bulkhead.

r1chtea
    Free Member

Post 2007 models are L1(SWB), L2H1 (LWB normal Roof) & L2H2 (LWB high roof). Some dimensions here:

http://info.citroen.co.uk/assets/pdf/new-vans/dispatch-panel-van/technicalspecs.pdf

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

If you end up buying the LWB avoid the h/d Suspention optioned vans (self levelling airbag rear Suspention) expensive if they go wrong…

jonnouk
    Free Member

My budget can’t stretch to a 07> so an old model 2.0 it is for me. I’m correct in thinking there was no LWB old-model? I’ve had a search and all the LWB vans are for the new types.

houndlegs
    Free Member

Ah,no point me digging my tape out then 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Calling all Expert/Dispatch/Scudo experts’ is closed to new replies.