Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Calling all dog owners of STW world
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

my whippet is a runt so smaller than your average sized whippet…(he was the result of a pregnancy late in life and the only suvivor of 3…… from birth he has always been very timid and scared… i really could do with ceasr milan here cos my dog will not socialize with any dog ???? i dont know what s wrong with him- he screams at any dog when outside and seems totaly afraid… hes alittle angel indoors and i think ive over spoilt him, cos i felt sorry for him as the only survivor….oh..
    his real mommy died a few months ago, i think ive become his mommy now…lol.. i still have his daddy who is 13 years old and he is a real placid whippet …. his mommy was always a hunter,and always on the go, she didnt settle down (chilled out till she was 8 years old, so i think my little runt whippet is the same as her…

Drac

I agree to a point, but the average dog owner doesn't seem to be prepared to do the neccessary training which will stop this behaviour.

I'd say there's a few not an average, most people can control their dog but it's uncontrolled ones that get noticed.

Bagstard
    Free Member

Drac,

fair point, I suppose I never paid any attention to the hundreds of dogs not trying to hump mine. The bad ones just stick in your mind.

elaine,

good luck with your whippet, don't give up on trying to socialize him, but only nice calm dog's obviously. In the words of Cesar Milan 'calm assertive'.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Calling all dog owners of STW world’ is closed to new replies.