Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • calling all cove handjob owners (kidderminster, clent , brum area)
  • Jamesy
    Free Member

stuck between what size to get 17.5 or 19.5 and could do with trying one for size , anyone local who's willing to let me sit on one to give me an idea ? cheers folks jamesy

rOcKeTdOg

how tall are you i'm 6ft 2 and had two large size (not got now though otherwise you would have been welcome to try) and they fit perfectly

Jamesy
    Free Member

I'm 6ft 1" with a 32 " leg was a little concerned with the standover height on the 19.5 but then again thinking the 17.5 may be a tad small , I have the build I want a quoted for by merlin just been holding back due to what size to get its driving me nuts , ha 🙁

johni
    Free Member

I'm 5'11" and have a 17.5". Unfortunately not in Brum area though.

rOcKeTdOg

my inside leg is 33, if it helps!

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

I'm 6' 1/2" with 32" inside leg and have a 17.5 which fits just fine with a long thompson seatpost.

don't live near or I'd let u try.

aP
    Free Member

Two Wheels?

Jamesy
    Free Member

cheers anyway guys , two wheels haven't got any built up just the frame hanging up

Jamesy
    Free Member

anyone that has one going to cannock this weekend ?

rudedog
    Free Member

What fork are you planning to put on the frame? If its anything close to the max (130/140mm) then you might want to go with the medium if your concerned about stand over as this will jack the front end up a bit higher than if you were running a 100mm fork.

There is only half an inch difference in top tube lengths between the two sizings so ride wise, I would imagine they are very similar.

Just stop messing about and get one – you are missing out on some cracking riding 😉

Jamesy
    Free Member

rude dog – going for revs set at 120 / 130 , I ride a 18 " Orange 5 which fits like a glove, I know I need to order one asap I just keep holding back re sizing lol

Jamesy
    Free Member

and the powdercoat green looks the nuts !

Jamesy
    Free Member

bump

Jamesy
    Free Member

another bump for the afternoon stw massive 🙂

Jamesy
    Free Member

another bump for the afternoon stw massive 🙂

Jamesy
    Free Member

one last bump for the evening crew 🙂

Jamesy
    Free Member

and again

StuF

I'm 6'1" (33" leg) and ride a 19.5" and I run a 350mm seatpost at about it's limit, if you're much shorter I'd go with the 17.5.

I'm sometimes at cannock but live over in Notts – you're more than welcome to swing your leg over

Jamesy
    Free Member

I'm 6ft 1" with a 32" leg so I'm about the same but with an inch shorter leg , are u heading over to cannock at all soon Stu ?

StuF

Not for at least a month as I've got June booked up with various events + family commitments.

I work south of Leics (just off J20 of the M1 if you're passing) if that's any help

Jamesy
    Free Member

ok mate no probs, I work in leicester twice a week in the city centre ! I'm there tommorow and leave around 4ish so could possibly meet u around 5ish or whenever is convienent for you Stu , cheers

StuF

It would suit me best to either be at my office (lutterworth) around 5.30 or the M1 services around 5.50, don't mind which. Drop me an email with your mobile and we can sort it out.

Jamesy
    Free Member

stu – YGM cheers

snap
    Free Member

Hi jamesy I live in Stourbridge and have a 17.5 cove handjob
    if you want to try it

Jamesy
    Free Member

snap that would be great , stu f kindly let me try his 19.5 for size but would be interested in trying yours for size too , drop me a mail at James.Paul.cox@googlemail.com

cheers

snap
    Free Member

Jamesy having problems with email address
    at the moment give me a call on
    no problem call when you like

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘calling all cove handjob owners (kidderminster, clent , brum area)’ is closed to new replies.