Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Calling all Canyon Owners!
  • canyonridersuk
    Free Member

Hi

I’ve noticed there are an increasing number of Canyon owners on these boards – of which I am one and thought it might be an idea to set up a Facebook Community page.

http://www.facebook.com/CanyonRidersUK

The idea being you can simply post your bike pics there, ask technical queries or provide advice to those thinking of taking the plunge etc.

I am also hoping to get Canyon’s UK Service Centre (Cullen et al) involved on some level too.

The page is in its extreme infancy but will be added to hopefully by not just me but other Canyon enthusiasts as well!

Feel free to take a look.

Marko

I was out riding with the ‘Ladies of the Canyon'(3X Nerve AM) today, but I don’t think any of them do Facebook.
    Good luck with the idea though
    Marko

showerman
    Free Member

good luck with your project would be good for information, but i would put little faith in cullen my experience of him is very poor. remember a service center should carry spares and be able to carry out repairs my experiences are neither can be carried out by him.

mcboo
    Free Member

Cullen is a top bloke and I love my Canyon.

stanfree
    Free Member

Im kinda in agreement with Showerman re Canyon uk and Cullen. After 8 months my Nerve headset is kinda goosed and was offered a replacement at full RRP plus postage from Germany . Im not expecting a freebie but a discounted replacement might have been nice. The E mail I sent has been ignored for two weeks now. Also the fact Canyon Uk do not keep any spares and you have to pay 25 euros for a mech hanger from Germany Isn’t great.
    The bikes are still great value though , just the UK service seems totally half assed.

showerman
    Free Member

one thing we must all learn there is no such thing as a free lunch.
    canyon are fantastic value for money and are fun to ride.we just have to except they are waiting for things to go wrong so they can then start charging silly money to replace parts and they will make it as hard as possible to move forward unless it is what they want.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Calling all Canyon Owners!’ is closed to new replies.